- Aziza Dreamcamp always begins on a Monday. Driving participants may arrive after 5:00 pm at the Dreamcamp site.
- We always conclude on a Sunday at 9 a.m. Breakfast will be served. Participants load out and depart until 10:00am.
PICK UP LOGISTICS- AIRPORT TO DREAMCAMP
- We provide transport from the airport to the Dreamcamp site and will need to arrange logistics carefully. Once you have your information, send it to us so we can start our pick up time plan. TWO weeks prior to camp we will send you your pick up time.
- Please start looking for airfare and send us your detailed ARRIVAL/DEPARTURE times.
- For logistics, it is very helpful when travelers arrive on Monday before 2:00 pm. Pick up times at the airport is between 4:00pm and 5:00pm,
- A charter bus is reserved for all of you. If you arrive at 9:00 am you may have to wait a bit...
- We conclude on Sunday’s at 9 a.m. Breakfast will be served. Local participant load out and depart until 10:00 am. For the travelers we provide a Bus ride from Dreamcamp to Pierre Eliot Trudeau (YUL) airport in Montreal.
- Please note: we start driving Dreamcampers to the airport and hotels for 9h15am. PLEASE try to arrange your itinerary to depart from Montreal after 12 noon.
Le Couvent Val Morin
2043 Chemin de la Gare, Val-Morin, QC J0T 2R0
To get there;
- We will be in a comfortable natural setting in the forest, so bring appropriate camping attire including hiking shoes or boots. Evenings can be cool, so bring a jacket or something cozy for our nights around the bonfire. Don’t forget a bathing suit in case you want to cool off in the lake or the pool. The final night of Dreamcamp will feature a cocktail party and hafla, so bring your party galabeya, costume and CD/USB (8 minutes maximum) if you would like to perform.
Participants will need to bring:
- Ballet shoes for class and to walk in the Couvent. (No street shoes is allowed in the building) in the entrance there is a coat room in for your street shoes and your coat
- Flip flops
- Running shoes
- Bedding and linens are supplied (bring your own pillow if you prefer)
- Towel and wash cloth are supplied by the Couvant
- Several changes of dance clothing
- Water bottle
- Notebook and pen
- Bathing suit
- Toiletries (we recommend including sunscreen and insect repellant)
- Hiking shoes or boots, sun hat, sun glasses
- Warm jacket or sweater
- DVDs for video night
- CD and costume if you wish to perform at the Hafla
- Please make us aware of any Allergies before your arrival.
- Smoking is only allowed in designated areas. No open flame anywhere else on the Dreamcamp event site.
- We strongly recommend travel insurance.